- This event has passed.
May 6, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 6:30 pmFree
“VegFest Los Angeles 2018 will be held on May 6th, 2018 at Woodley Park in Lake Balboa (San Fernando Valley) from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm. We welcome attendees to a magnificent day filled with food, fun and inspiration. The combination of a delicious vegan international food court, great live music, empowering speakers on health, environmental, humanitarian and animal topics, kids’ activities, animal adoptions, an eco-marketplace with over 150 vendors, and more, make for an an unforgettable earth-friendly experience that is sure to be enjoyable for all!
Here’s What’s Happening at VegFest:
- Main Stage – amazing live music and celebrity speakers.
- Vegspiration Tent – speakers, discussions, and displays about health and all things vegan.
- Learning Kitchen – cooking demonstrations about healthy, simple, tasty and fun recipes.
- Exhibitors – more than 150 companies and organizations showcasing their products or eco- and animal-friendly messages.
- Kids’ Kingdom– storytelling, face painting, crafts, hula-hooping, chill-out fort, and children’s entertainers and other activities!
- Oasis Beer and Wine Garden – Refresh yourself in the Oasis located near the Main Stage!
- Animal Adoptions – dogs, cats, rabbits and lots of animals looking for good homes!
- ATM Access: There is an ATM machine on the grounds of the festival.
Admission prices – FREE!!! Yes – we’re happy to announce that VegFest Los Angeles 2018 will be FREE!
Towards Freedom is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
Pets are not allowed except for service animals.
We are so sorry to say that due to strict Health Department regulations and liability issues we are unable to accommodate your dogs (even on-leash) at the event this year. We are all animal- lovers and this is really disappointing for us. If it was possible for us to have them, we would! However, you can still get your “dog-fix” and all the dog-licks you can handle by visiting the many adoptable dogs from rescue organizations that will be available at the festival.”